Halal Homestay Singaporeans & Malaysians Whatsapp Kak Ros +61451498772 firstname.lastname@example.org
Homestay Kak Ros Gold Coast. Malaysia Boleh,Halal Food.
The Beauty Of Travelling Is Not The Destination, But The People You Meet Along The Way. Click on any of the Red Buttons and be redirected to a new page. To have an idea of where and what to do at the Gold Coast, click on My Itinerary and Group Discount Theme Parks, Rides & Entrances.
Semua belakang rumah Homestay kami kecuali SW.
1. Wet & Wild Theme Park.
2. Movie World Theme Park.
3. Dream World & White Water Theme Park.
4. Sea World Theme Park.
Theme Parks 1-3 are located very near each other. The 4th is at The Spit near Surfers downtown.
Always buy direct online tickets, its cheaper and no need to queue. See websites for type of tickets. Parks 1,2,4 are related so buying once will access all three Parks. Distance: From Surfers Paradise 20 minutes. From Coolangatta Airport 40 minutes via highway.
Duration: Visit one Park perday.
Health Issues: Some rides are scary. xoxo. Halal food and prayer room available. Best to bring your own.
Its a vast farm with outdoor walking acitivites, trees, petting animals, sheep shearing, opel/gemstone mining.
Distance: Its located way behind MovieWorld access via side road.
Each activity requires payment.
Duration: Max 3-4 hours.
1. Australia Fair Shopping Centre, located at Marine Parade/Southport.
2. Runaway Bay Shopping Centre, located at Runaway Bay.
3. Westfield Shopping Centre, located at Helensvale.
4. Surfers Paradise Centro at Cavill Ave. (downtown)
5.Harbour Town Shopping Centre at Brisbane Road, Biggera Waters.
6. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre at Hooker Blvd, Broadbeach.
7. Robina Town Centre Shopping at Varsity Lake.
Click POPULAR BARGAINS$ to see items that are used to be on Sale or Discounted.
Its an Australian culture. Car Boot Sales occur every Sunday at different venues. New and used items sold by individuals. Anything from old coins, bikes, swords, dvd, pram, clothing, plants, animals, tools to caravans and antiques etc,etc. Coffee and hotdogs available.
1st Sunday: Helensvale Car Park.
2nd Sunday: Dodgers Touch Football Field. (Opp. Harbour Town and near to the GC Mosque).
3rd Sunday: Labrador State School.
4th Sunday: Ashmore City Shopping Centre. (Carpark).
Time: 6 am - 12 noon. The good stuff gets sold early. Do bargain. Average items are less than $5.
Garage Sale are items sold directly from individual garages. Lookout for signages pointing to garage sale around suburbs. See, Bargain, Buy. Click GALLERY to see pictures of this.
1. Whale Watching Tour.
2, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
3. Aquaduck boat rides.
4. Carrara Markets on weekends.
5. DFO. Direct Factory Outlets.
6. Day trip to Brisbane River Cruise.
7. Take the Train to Brisbane.
8. Charter boat Deepsea fishing.
9. Jet ski rides or Fly 747 Simulator.
10. Helicopter Tour rides.
11. Rainforest Safaris 4WD.
12. Shooting Range. (No licence)
13. Tweed Heads Picnics
14. Learn to Surf.
15. Garage Sale & Nerang Farmers Market on Sundays.
16. Car Boot Sale weekends.
17. Plan a trip to Towoomba farms.
18. Plan a drive to Sydney. 12 hours to Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Blue Mountains, Manly beach and Bondi beach.